- Kashmere High School
- Phillis Wheatley High School
- Ross Shaw Sterling Aviation High School
- James Madison High School
- Students who are interested in running for an office should submit a letter of intent five days prior to the start of elections. One day will be allocated for campaigning.
- Students seeking the office of President should possess the following qualifications:
- Completion of the eleventh (11) grade
- Participation in the Upward Bound for no less than one (1) program cycle.
- Grade Point average of 2.50 or above.
- Should be in good “program standing”.
- The remaining student government offices are open to all students.
- All elected officers are required to attend leadership-training workshops. The workshops will cover the following:
- How to conduct a meeting
- How to reorganize a committee
- Leadership styles
- What it means to be an officer in the Upward Bound Program.